Have you thought about cycling to work?
Now is the time to try! Get fit and save money whilst travelling to and from work.
Join HarBUG on our Campus Cycle to Work day on Wednesday 20th April and get a free breakfast for your efforts. Everybody welcome.
Free breakfasts are served at the Harwell Pavilion, Thomson Avenue Entrance, from 07:30 to 09:00.
If it’s your first time cycling in to work claim your free hi-viz vest from the Harwell Pavilion.
We are running easy paced group rides, suitable for beginners, from local towns. Just turn up:
- Abingdon, depart at 07:40 from Old County Hall.
- Didcot, depart at 07:15 or 07:55* from Didcot Parkway (meet at Brompton Cycle Hire Lockers).
- Grove, depart at 07:30 from Millbrook Square.
- Wantage, depart at 07:45 from the Nelson pub.
* 07:55 ride from Didcot Parkway connects with local trains from Oxford (07:21) and Reading (07:27). Check with Great Western Trains for details.
Please support the group rides it is a good time to meet cyclists from the same town and swap tips, route information etc.
If you are planning to cycle in but not with one of the group rides, please call in at the Harwell Pavilion and say hello and get a breakfast.
Please help publicise the cycle to work day by putting one of our posters: Cycle to Work Poster April 2016
The Cycle to Work day is sponsored by: