The Campus Cycle to Work day is two weeks away. Last year we had a record number of participants. Lets see if we can beat that this year. If you are a regular cyclist please pop in at the breakfast and say hello. It would be even better if you could join in with one of the escorted rides.
Please download the poster for the event and display it on your organisation’s notice board: Cycle to Work Poster 2017
Please download the word document and publish on your organisation’s intranet / newsletter / email: Cycle to Work Text
The Cycle to Work Day will be held on Wednesday 26th April. Cyclists breakfasts will be served at the Harwell Pavilion, Thomson Entrance between 07:30 to 09:00. Free to any Campus staff who cycle to work on the Cycle to Work Day. Vegetarian option available.
There will be free Science Vale cycle maps and other information available.
If you have never cycled to work before or are getting back in the saddle then join one of our easy paced escorted rides to the Campus, suitable for all fitness levels. Just turn up before the departure time detailed below:
- Didcot Parkway, Brompton hire lockers – Depart 07:50
- Abingdon, Old County Hall – Depart 07:40
- Wantage, Nelson Pub – Depart 07:45
- Grove, Millbrook Square – Depart 07:30
- If you are joining the escorted rides, please ensure your cycle is road worthy.
- Cycle helmets are not mandatory on escorted rides but are recommended.
- Ride leaders for the escorted rides will be wearing HarBUG fluorescent jackets.
- We cannot connect the Didcot ride with trains from Oxford and Reading due to restrictions carrying cycles on some trains and timetable changes.
- Free breakfasts will be available whilst stocks last.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Also don’t forget the Oxfordshire Space for Cycling Campaign Event on Saturday 22nd April. Please join in and support cycling in Oxfordshire.