Thinking of Cycling to Work?
Looking to save some money, get fit and have a fun and reliable commute?
We are running a Campus Cycle to Work day on Wednesday 29th March to help anybody who wants to cycle to work but needs help or encouragement to take the first step. Join with one of our guided rides (suitable for all fitness levels) to the Campus. Rides run from Didcot or Wantage via traffic free routes* through the Oxfordshire countryside. At the end of the ride join us for a free cyclist’s breakfast at DiSH.
Already Discovered the Joy of Cycle Commuting.
If you already commute by cycle and have taken the winter off, this is a great opportunity to get back in the saddle. If you have been cycling all Winter, great effort. Either way join us on one of the guided rides or at DiSH for a free cyclists breakfast.
Campus Cycle to Work Day Details
Join us at the end of your cycle to the Campus for a free Cyclist’s breakfast at DiSH, Second Street, off Currie Avenue.
Breakfasts are served at DiSH, Curie Avenue from 07:30 to 10:00.
Just turn up at one of our Group rides, suitable for all fitness levels.
- Didcot Parkway, Cycle Hub – Depart 07:50
- Wantage, Nelson Pub – Depart 07:45
- If you are joining the guided rides, please ensure your cycle is road worthy.
- Cycle helmets are not mandatory on guided rides but are recommended.
- Ride leaders for the guided rides will be wearing HarBUG fluorescent jackets.
- Free breakfasts will be available whilst stocks last.
- You must have cycled to the Campus on the day and work on the Campus to be eligible for the free breakfast.
- Please note we will not have access to the Harwell Pavilion at this event.
- Participants join the event at their own risk.
- * Traffic free routes are mostly dedicated shared cycle, walking and horse riding routes however some of the routes may be riding on quiet country lanes.
- Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please help publicise the Cycle to Work day by downloading the poster and displaying on your organisations notice board(s) or send the text document to be used in newsletters or on intranets.